Hillcrest Hope Essentials
- Must be employed full time, 35-40 hours per week. If disabled, must work part time in addition to receiving disability, 20 hours per week.
- Must be in recovery from all illicit drugs for 90-days before entering the program.
- Applicants with any of the following charges will not be accepted into the program: weapons charges less than 10 years old, sexual assault/rape, violent offenders, assault, and child abuse.
- Our program supports residents to find reliable transportation while in the program. However, our Avondale location has public transportation access, and the Liberty location does not. Staff will not provide transportation.
- Hillcrest Hope is not a home plan or emergency shelter.
- No pets are allowed in the program.
- We are not handicap accessible.
- All units are two bedroom units with a max occupancy of 6 per unit.